Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Sunday, February 3, 2008

Seems that i'm so free to blog eh? hahax. -.-''' I didn't touch my DNT for quite awhile already... Needa catch up! POA retest tmr... Haven study yet. I failed that chpt the last time. hahax. Gonna go out ltr with seashell and ceiling! hahax. XD Weird name huh?
Ytd night i was watching at cuties. Many funny actions made by them. hahahax. Shall let you all see the photos...
I'm at the top of the world!!! XD
Aiyoyo...
Phew, i managed to save myself!
Trying to hide underneath?
Alamak. I'm stuck! the tank too small le larhx!
Playing hide and seek with me arhx... hahax.
Hughug!
Are they holding hands?!? XD
Alrite, i admit that the tank is small. XD
How am i supposed to cross...?
Aren't they cute!!! XD hahax.