Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just chatted with Becca on the phone and my ear drum gonna burst! Guess she's on a fully packed bus. hahax.
I guess aft much reluctance i've decided to drag myself out of the hse tmr. hahax. Anyway there's remedials tmr too! 2hrs of POA remedial in the AVA! I think i noe wad to prepare... hahax.
Was finding the articles for the Eng holiday assignment just now and finished finding only. -.-''' I shld keep telling myself to finish my homework so that i got some time for revision and my DnT folio. So sleepy aft staring at the com for so long...
Better do some POA now... Nono... i think i shld watch some TV. Cnt get too into the com. hahax. So shall touch my keyboard ltr. hahax.
Happy studying bee! Love you! XD