Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just looked through my msn contact list and suddenly this thought appeared in my mind. I may have lots of contact but who's the one i actually know and can tok to? (Those online) I guess it's my young days of being naive which brought me to adding and accepting friend requests. hahax. Alrite shall not tok abt this.

Had 2 hrs of maths remedial today. The 2 hrs passes really fast and i'm glad that i'm alert during the 2 hrs. hahax.

English and DnT remedials tmr... Till 4:30pm but i guess we'll extend the time to probably 5+? hahax.
Today, SuQi told me that me and Benson looks very xinfu... hahax. Izzit... Thanks. =)
Sometimes just a little effort can make one happy... Really... Even if it looks silly and blunt. hahax.
Rebecca, u've proven ur art skills! Good job girl! 7th June yea? =)

I'm very afraid that i'll not have time for my revision on my weaker subs... Damn it! Shld have thought of this outcome and did my DnT promptly during sku time. I just hope Mr Tan could come baq and teach us but i noe i won't happen already... Nobody to press us for our works. Aww...
I'm feeling cold in the inside and warm on the outside now. My brain seems to be fragile now. (Pls, who's doesn't?) hahax.

Watched the 7pm show just now, it's the last episode. The part whr the GeGe asked the commoners to unite together to help save her Son was really touching. I admit the fact that i cried. -.-''' Ppl who watched it shld agree with me. =) The ending was lyk the GeGe and the son(or daughter?) in law are baq to their old selves again. hahax. Comical comical indeed...