Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I made Soo Ping laugh a lot today!!! hahahax. I wonder how come Mdm Vanitha can hear me tok huh... hahax. Chem remedial was fun! Combined with A1 and for the 2hrs remedial, it's lyk only me and Ridzwan answering her qns. XD So what if got no voice?!? Doing whatever for the exchange of enjoying the lesson is definitely worth it! XD hahax.
I sang a lot during DnT remedial!!! I kept singing Ah Du's song. I only noe the chorus part. XD And Joel got influenced by me and started singing as we were sharing the same bench. XD And i didn't noe everybody in the DnT room can hear my singing! LOLX! hahahax. I said "Help me" in hokkien and Mr Goh walked towards me. hahahahax!
I love my DnT classmates! hohohox!
Had lunch and bought honey lemon... But it doesn't seems to help... zzZ. Assy!

Labels: