Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I GOT MY CHINESE O LEVEL RESULTS TODAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
B3
My aim was to at least get a B3 but if can go higher, maybe an A2. 12 ppl in my class got distinction and i actually thot i'm one of them. hahax. Quite unexpected for some ppl. Alrite, can't be too ambitious.
But i just dun wanna get the same as Vincent-the-fries-stealer! Ass! XD
2 cousins received theirs results too. Wonder how did they fair. Hope phone calls won't come ringing. hahax.
Shld i retake? Cos i got a distinction for my Oral. Some yes, some no. How? HOw? HOW???
Hmm... Let's not act pressure to myself by not retaking it. hahax. Stress de u noe... =( hahax. I shall spend the one grade on my other subs huh. hahax.

Eng Oral just now. I think i'll just pass only. Cos i dunno why i said sth lyk "the world economy" as it wasn't link to what the examiners are meaning at all. And i misinterpreted "facilities". Wt... Alrite. Shall not grumble anymore. IT'S OVER ALREADYYYY! XD
I'm always looking on the brighter side.
I detest DPA. Humph! XD ( Just joking...) hahahax, not funny.

Chem test today and i think it's alrite! I think that Alkanes and Alkenes are interesting. Cos i get to test Becca and myself on the "... Kicks Dirty Large Ball" thingy. hahahax. XD

History SBQ Compare and Contrast
Please
Call
The
Police

Provenance
Content
Tone
Purpose

XD
I created that! Isn't that GREAT???!!! XD


I love you too Benson... hahax. With you, i can even see the sun shinning when it rains. =D
I love my jacs. Hohoho!
I love HIM too! Wahahax!