Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Thursday, September 11, 2008

ARHHXXX!
I didn't manage to complete my Physics Practical today!!! All cos of that graph! -.-'''
I think both practical was kinda challenging for me. Probably cos everytime during Chem practice i always look at other ppl's answer and Phy is always pair work. So ya... =(
I WILL MIND if i dun pass my Cham Practical... Sobsob... hahax.
Alrite, going to study ltr on though there's no paper tmr. Becca shld be happy cos she feels weird not studying for 1 day. hahax. Somehow, she has influenced me. =D

Drinking iced coffee and abt to eat the Dove choco now... hahax. Yumyum...

Ok! Some photos which i took ytd during my boliao time. XD





1. The YumYum. 2. That's what Soo Ping gave me during the day i took my Chi P1 as a form of encouragement! Thanks!
3. & 4. During my boliao time. hahahax.



When you want it the most, there's no easy way out.