Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Was supposed to be home at 2 plus 3 but i'm home now!!! Why? Cos Mdm Vanitha and Miss Liem put aeroplane.
Suposingly, today have chem and poa grp remedial. Den learnt from Mrs Sasi? that Mdm Vanitha is on MC today. Den we were lyk "walao" already. So went to find Miss Liem instead whether she free to give us remedial earlier. Den she's not free and say that we didn't book the time with her today! Walao! We already booked the time lyk 2 weeks before study leave and she still say can. Now?!? CNT! Cos the teachers having meeting everyday at 1pm! And she told us to go baq nxt Monday instead. Thanks arhx... zzZ
With such high spirits to attend remedials but teachers bring them down. Sigh.
And i think u're pissed off cos teachers couldn't make it. I'm pissed off too just that i didn't show it. I'm going home cos i feel kinda sianz already so u might too wanna go home and rest. I dunno but it's not my fault that teachers didn't come.
Nvm, will try to do some revision ltr. zzZ...
Might be going to gym with cousin tmr. hahax. I feel lyk playing badminton actually... LOLX!
AIYO, O Lvls coming still so slack!!! =X
Bye!
Hubby take care of urself outside! Enjoy!