Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Sunday, November 23, 2008

I dun feel lyk posting the Prom Nite photos already as it's over for a few days already... No feel already larhx... hahax. Anyway dun even have the feel in the beginning. =X So continue blog hopping since the photos i tried to "cop" are from my classmate's blog. So sorry eh? =)
BUT... I'm gonna post up my bbq pics! I'm more attached to NPCC larhx... hahax. I love my squadmates man! Rare species are we. XD


Dunno why so small. hahax. They ROCKS!


Smoky flame. hahax.





What's with my face?!? XD


Ridzwan NV change his pose... Haiyo...


Thanks Mr Toh for the medal! It must have cost huh!


Before heading home...


One more guys! XD


With Affifah.

The four years have passed in just a blink of eye. Not knowing anyone in the beginning, ppl with hidden potential and finally being realised(PT). hahax. I rmb the time when many of us wanted to quit NPCC due to the scoldings, stress from the CIs and TOs. Rejecting of multiple times of the camp proposals, feeling that they're too demanding and stuffs. However, somehow, we managed to struggle through and have now become not we once were. Of cos mre independent and decisive. Nv regretted joining this CCA man! hahax. Alrite, i feel so embarrassed aft typing this out. But still they comes from the bottom of my heart. It might not be a CCA of fame but a CCA which teaches me lotsa lifeskills. Definitely with the guidance from Mr Toh, our TO. hahahax. He's lyk our "Father" huh. XD DUN MISS US! And congrates in getting another GOLD for our unit! XD

Actually... My songs are still in my phone. XD Somehow hubby made them appear this morning!
AND I DRANK MR BEAN'S PAPAYA MILK TODAY! I'm super happy ok... XD Bought my working shoes today and still left pants. Idiot. I hope that my blisters can recover quickly...! Yawns... Tired already.
Training tmr!
Oh ya, i needa get a new wallet to replace my current rotting wallet. No wonder i've been lacking of money now. Nvm, working soon... Damn... Still got my wish...
Having sorethroat already... Hope Ah Du won't come visit me again... hahax.

Sometimes from a friend's perspectives of that person is true but the person just lyk deny it? Nobody is ever rite anyway. That's what i feel recently. Dun anyone feel that when is ur friend really a true friend? Being totally himself/herself and not totally not himself/herself when infront of others? I dun lyk it seriously. What's up with me?
Alrite, gonna watch show already.

I didn't forget abt the K-Box treat but the money is currently not with me now so sorry...!