Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm totally pissed off with what had happened ytd. The same incident as what Sze Li met before.
All thanks to Tam Zhi Hao, currently studying in YJC, once from OPSS and once a NPCC members. Oh ya, i forgot to mention that he's a PERVERT who lyk to snap photos of take video of GIRLS! So GIRLS! BEWARE!
This was what happened ytd when i went for my job training...
I was at the bus stop near Northpoint waiting for 969. Somehow, heaven's not on my side, i saw him walking towards the bus stop. He began taking out his phone and started all his crap. In the beginning, I thot it was mp3 so didn't care much. But When i saw the camera facing my direction, i couldn't take it anymore. I walked much further away from him but who noes he followed me! DAMN SICKO OK!!! Fuck! And coincidentally 969 came and i waited for him to board the bus before me. I really dun feel lyk boarding the bus but i'll be late if i dun do so. So VERY unwillingly, i boarded the bus. I deliberately moved to the very back of the bus but he followed again! O M GOSH! AND HE STARED ALL HIS CRAP AGAIN! At that moment, i really feel lyk shouting. I called PT and purposely tok till very loud abt THAT GUY. And he act as if nth has happened! He continued "filming and i continue to show my angry face at the camera! I'd rather show my face den my ass for his cam. Kept saying very loudly that he's a disgrace to the society. Btw, that was my favourite phrase. hahax. FINALLY, the bus reached the interchange and he got down first(cos he was standing directly at the door). I hurriedly walked the opposite direction as him. I peeked a little and he turned baq, feeling as if he's finding me. So i peeked twice and hurriedly walked the opposite direction. Pheww, this thing den stopped.
Anyway, from this shitty incident,
I found a shorter route to Tampines Mall. =D
LOLX!
Anyway, i didn't put it to heart already but just hope that girls you guys must lookout for this kind of ppl.
Definitely a police can do this kind of jobs better den we do so let's not take any physical action except him. Dun even try to slap his face cos it's DAMN OILY WITH HIS FATTY ACIDS BLAH BLAH BLAH! Just let him have a taste on his ASS and maybe a bullet too. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAX!
What a disgrace to the society.
Shall not write abt him anymore if not my blog will be infested with worms!

On a lighter note, had bbq with my squadmates and some CIs in sku ytd. I didn't eat till very full but just felt bloated. hahax. Mr Toh is a BBQ man! hahahax. It's lyk a competition of starting the fire between Mr Toh against the group of guys. When we started bbq-ing the guys were still struggling to start the fire. hahax. XD PT even got charcoal on her face. XD hahahax. Accidentally cut my finger while washing the scissors. Didn't noe that a $1/$2+ scissors can cut a human's/monkey's finger! hahax. And i forgotten that i'm a first aider. =X Shhh! Secret between me and PT. hahahax. Got a call and was informed that i've been accepted to work! Woohoo! At least sth nice happened ytd. hahax.
I'm starting work on the 27th Nov at Taka Artbox. I dunno whr is it in Taka, needa find. That'll be a temporary venue and will probably move baq to TM or AMK Hub bah. =) Thankfully me and PT went to find job early. Cos ytd when i went they put that they're finding ladies between 18-25. Lucky lucky... Oh ya, PT's having her training on thurs. Best of lucks ya! XD Thanks Sze Li and Matthias for dropping by to act as customers during my training hours. hahax. Matthias bought a notebook for his upcoming CI course. Jiayou huh! Kept wanting to laugh when i tend them and they kept wanting to laugh when i shouted "Welcome, Thanks you, see you again!" HAHAX! XD
And tmr's is Prom Nite. Not at all excited abt it but worried for the transportation part. Cos i feel uncomfortable to wear sth which i dun really wear and step out of my hse. Dun anyone feel so...? hahax.

TO 4A2:
RMB TO BRING UR ADMISSION CARD HOR! NO CARD NO ENTRY!!! HAHAX. BETTER GO FIND IF U THINK IT'S LOST. PASS THIS MSG ARD! THANKS! XD
FROM: CHAIRMAN! hahax!

Just changed blog song! Taken from PT's blog. Nice eh. ^^
Alrite, gotta go relax.
Take care peeps!
Thanks hubby for being so concern ytd! =) Test is coming so better study hard. No DOTA pls! XD