Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Friday, November 7, 2008

Job hunting ytd with Becca! Hopefully can get into one of them larhx. =X If both can't how? Aww...
When we were before 16, they asked:"Are u 16?" Now that we are 16. They asked: "Are u 18 yet?" WALAOOOO!!! Den when we're 18, they'll ask: "Are u 21 yet?" LOLX! hahahax. Lame. -.-'''
Hope really can get enlisted larhx... =( Of cos not forgetting to spend time with Si Ling! Friends and family! hahax. (I miss mum!)
Heard from dasao that today mummy is coming baq to cook! YEA! Cos it's "bu" de day today. Meaning needa cook herbal stuffs to eat and "bu" our body. hahax. Nice nice i love it... But no way to bitter herbal stuffs... XD
Got lots of things to do!
But most impt thing is...
CLEAN UP BEE'S ROOM!
I want him to settle and got a blink blink place to do his revision. hoho. I noe ur exam coming in Dec le so needa do it quick.
And fulfil mine and his wish.
Alrite, since mum is cooking today, i'm gonna cook spaghetti for family on Sat! I can't afford to see them eat outside food almost everyday lor... So unhealthy! Wish me success! First time cooking by myself and for family! =)
I feel lyk eating rojak.(Influenced by next door cousins!) hahax. So unhealthy oso... XD
Is dere a class chalet or sth? hahax.

I dunno wad to eat for lunch... ... ... Can't maggie mee(unhealthy!) Drink teh bah. =(
Probably getting present for bee's cousin on Sunday! I love to see his tummy. hehex. =X
Have i mentioned that Tues is my last paper?
Anyway, I having my last paper on Tuesday! (eyes WIDE)
Gonna finish up the 10 years series since it's MCQs.
I wanna eat yoghurt. Marigold Peach and Mango one. =) Actually Alive oso not bad. Only dun lyk the strawberry. hahax.
Alrite i'm getting naggy. XD
Ring! Called me down and gave me this! hahax. So sweet of hubby... Cos i kept eating maggie mee that's why he bought all this for midnight oil... LOVE YOU BENSON! XD That was herbal drink btw. =)
His.
hahax. That cute little angel he lent me. XD
At buddy. =)
I'm his first fan! Woohoo! XD
Twinny gave me this during our grad day! I love her!!! So sweet of her...
Soccer time! Puzzled when i took it? XD Can u see someone...
The view from gor's hse!
And NOW, i'm craving for this!!!
Who can buy me i'll l-o-v-e the person to...hell? hahahax. jkjk.
Bye! Can't wait for bbq! I miss my squadmates! XD