Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Ytd's prom nite was both good and bad. Good cos I kinda enjoyed myself with lots of photos taken. Bad cos not many ppl are contributing to the treasure hunt. And ended up ppl are eating and i'm finding and they didn't leave any crackers for me! Humph!
Anyway, 4A2 seems to dominate the whole of Prom Nite cos we kept winning the lucky draws(not me!). hahax. And Ramadhan is the Prom King! Another one from my class again. hahax. And Pawita is the Prom Queen. She looks beautiful eh. =) I think Ramadhan won cos his answers to the Obama is really cool! XD He sounded as if he'd rehearsed before. XD
Now i noe how they choose the prom king and queen... Cos when i reached the reception dere. I dunno which two teachers asked me to write my name on a piece of paper. I knew sth was wrong and roughly knew what was it so refused to. Den this stubborn Rebecca continued to write her name despite me telling her that was for being the Prom King and Queen. She kept saying is for those who forgets to bring admission card de. Diaoz. Ended up u look so stiff on the stage... Lolx. hahax. Anyway, u FINALLY tok on stage!!! XD And JIAHAO SANG! hahahax! Nice voice! XD I enjoyed it when we held up our bright bright pens and wave. hahax. And Wen Da gave roses to Pawita when she was announced as the Prom Queen!!! hahahahax! The atmosphere was damn high man, with everyone shouting Wen Da's name! XD

Took lots of pictures but i dun own a camera so i dunno whr are the pictures. Ppl if u happened to see my blog do send me my photos alrite? Thanks!

Going to bee's family chalet ltr on! Meeting bee at Pasir Ris Mrt aft his sku. Woohoo! Afterwhich probably staying over. =)
I needa scan/make a copy of my IC for my job! I'm mostly working on alternate days, but may subject to change as it's the Christmas season yea. Needa get white/ black top, black pants and black covered shoes. Walao... I'm not gonna spend much so gonna buy polo from Giordano. hohoho!


The day before Pom at cousin's hse. She helped me with make up cos i need guidance!


My hair! hahax. Cos me $23 and my itchy hands went to spoil the perm. hahahax. I had fun though. XD

Hopefully i'll get lotsa photos and will be up once i got them! Remind me! XD