Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I love my jobbb! =D

I love my job even though i have to stand up for 12 hrs during my working day. It's funnn! Cos i'll get to noe new friends from other company. hahahax. Most of them are waiting for their results too. However, i've received a bad news which is my partner can't stay on anymore. Got some personal prob. =( So aft today i'll have a new working partner. She's Cindy but i've nv seen her before. I prefer working in department store as compared to working in the shop. Is lyk facing three walls and confined to an area. But, I can walk ard in the department store! hahax. But whenever i have a stomache i'd have to walk a long way to the loo and when i sit on the toiletbowl... No feel already. -.-''' hahahax. Another good thing is my beloved cousin is working in Taka too! At B2! So i can actually go down and chat with her. hahahax. Shh...
Mother has moved baq already! So nice seeing her the whole day today. hahax. Helped her with chores today. See, i'm a good daughter. hoho!
Oh ya, my working day is Mon, Wed, Fri(half day) and Sat. But i've got to work on this Sun as new partner have sth on. I dun mind cos i'll get more income! $$$

30th Nov was Chaline's first month. Went to have Mac (=X) with bee in the morning and went to gor's hse. Gor's hse was so crowded man! Dun even have place to sit. hahax. As u see, both my grandmas gave birth to at least 8 sons/ daughter and plus their grandsons and granddaughters and that'll be a lot already. hahax. I almost forgotten what to call them when i reached gor's hse. XD
(Oh! Stocks arrived already!)
Rmb the roses? Some of them had withered and dropped already so i placed them in a glass bottle today! I feel so great. hahax.

Alrite, dun wanna face the com for too long. Take care all!

I've enough money for K-box already!