Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I wonder wad will happen if i get hit down by the vehicles at Somerset's traffic light, cos they ALWAYS speed though the light turns red already and i'm rushing lyk mad(for dunno wad!). XD
I love to see couples visiting department stores cos they dun mind being squeezeD. hahahax.
Work till 7 today! And i'm going home aft that. -.- Tmr work from 7pm-11pm... Lyk wad the... Pls bless me to be able to squeeze through to the train station today!
Oh ya, boss gave me and Cindy a Christmas present! Ya, it's a bag from her shop. -.-''' And i got another present from Taka! A myuk wallet from the lucky draw. hahahax. Tyco.
Btw, i'm not continuing my service with ArtBox already. They called me ytd saying that if i continue, they can only give me work twice a week. It means it's not the full-time which i want already. So forget it! I'm gonna find another job soon! I wanna work in F&B! Must try and gain exp mah... =X
Alrite, GTG! Raining raining in the eve...