Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rebecca shld noe how very disappointed i am towards her during the chalet, making urself drunk and lyk a dumbass infront of so many guys. I was really angry of u, but on the other hand, i thot of how u felt. But no matter what i dun think u shld resort urself to drinking... What if ur close friends were not dere and u're taken away by some guy? U were sober that time u noe... I'll not bother so much if i'm not ur close friend.
Yea, maybe i sounded mean but i didn't feel any better seeing u lyk this too.
On a lighter note, showing photos of Chaline and my cousin!
Joycelyn! ( I think it's spelt lidat?)
Wearing my cousin's cap. hahax.
This is when Chaline's lyk to bite her hands and we did that to her! hahahax. (She'd try very hard to take her hands out!)
She's just so adorable! XD
Thanks arhx Cheng Hou... -.-'''
Tmr's the deadline for my enrolment thingy, so i'm personally going to TP to hand in my form! All the Singpass fault! 1 week+ already and i still haven got it yet! Thus, making me drag my handing in of forms!
I dun think i can get my wish done. Super sian. F!