Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Monday, April 20, 2009

[9:32pm]




Loves!

First day of sku= Slack.
hahahahax.
Met Becca at nearby my hse's bus stop for 969. We missed four 969 as we really can't squeeze in. Finally, came the fifth one and we managed to get side by side seats! =D If not I'll faint inside already. XD However, we still reached sku early and waited for her friends. Went to engine's loo and off we go to Biz sku! hahax. Retail Accounting lec starts at 9-11am. Afterwhich, was an one hour break. Met love and ate at design sku. Had western and thumbs up! Moreover, it's only $3.40 bucks! Clock strikes 12 and both of us went baq to our own lecture. I had CSA(i dunno wad's this =X) lec for one hour. After this guess what happened...?
Home Sweet Home! =DDD So slack right?!? hahax. Practically I kinda enjoyed the lectures as there's air-con! Not that cold actually... And I dun really tok during the second lecture as I weren't with my classmates. So sad right? =( And I'm gonna bond with them on Wed! hahahax.
And... RMT's Freshmen welcome party this coming Thurs! Walao! Actually thurs no sku but cos of this...! We had to come to sku as it's compulsory. -.- And yea! Tmr no lesson. hahahax. (Only the first week)
During makan-ing hubby told me in poly is to see girls one. And I told him I'll see guys! hahahax. -.-'''