Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Thursday, April 2, 2009

[4:50pm]

Another day of rotting at home. =(
Hahax, not really rotting but just swept and mopped the floor. Ate maggie mee for lunch as i'm lazy to go downstairs to buy lunch. The mee doesn't taste nice... I still prefer the tom yam and korean one, esp when it's cooked by him. =D
I needa apply my ez-link card soon already. The only good thing abt sku starts is that, I DUN HAVE TO PAY ADULT FARE ANYMOREEEEE! Yea, the only good thing i can think of. It's too ex to travel to Tampines, cost me 3.6bucks to and fro. By bus somemore... -.-'''
Sometimes i get very tired of myself, exhausting myself for dunno wad? And i needa do some workout ltr, tummy's appearing!
I hope sku faster starts so i can fall asleep on my beddy fast! hahax. XD
I feel lyk playing badminton.
I feel lyk swimming.
I feel lyk owning a pair of havainas.
I feel lyk buying 4D.
I feel lyk smacking his ass. (XD)
I feel lyk robbing the bank and get 2k in order to accomplish my wish! =(((
Aiya, dun tok abt that wish already. Only make my heart sink. But deep down i'm really feeling terrible lor, it had taken away all my confidence. =( Maybe, i'm nv confident at all.
And that's the reason why, i dare not make many new friends. ='(