Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yea, fetched bee and went to his hse for lunch. Slept but it was damn stuffy larhx, he was blocking the winddd! So i think i slept for 1hr plus and gave up and watched tv. So i helped myself with the pocky and ribena. XD
I realised that I can't use "hahas and lols" etc. Cos they sounded too gentle for me. I prefer using "hahax, lolx" etc. XD Yalarhx, but can really see the personality in the person, dun u agree?

April's Fool joke: Take over the Orang Utan in the zoo.
Thanks arhx Andy. Luckily i dun mind. HAHAX. So u're 50/100 upon "bluffing" me! XD

YESSSSA! I'm gonna have my haircut soon! Goodbye irritating fringe!
But wad hairstyle shld i follow? HMMmmm...