Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Friday, April 24, 2009

[10:28pm]
Yoyoyo!
Five days of studying have ended! And I think all the lecturers and their lessons are kinda fun! Is lyk you really have the freedom to do what you want during lectures but you must have the discipline in you oso larhx... It was nice bonding with some of my classmates ytd in the msn. We had a mass conversation and each of us was trying to do sth to make the conversation not so mundane. Den today soe of us ate together at the Biz Park as Jaz needs vegetarian food. hahax. There'r a lot of ppl and it was kinda hard to find seats, but thankfully we found!
And I think that studying in poly is kinda tiring oso... Cos I always, without fail, feel very sleepy when I reached home. But I sometimes remind myself that there's this and that drama ltr on and I can't afford to slp. And when it's ard 8, I won't feel tired anymore and will have a comfortable slp at night. hahax.
Mushroom is indeed a meeting/popular place for all. I even get to hear ppl playing guitar and singing and I'm just right beside them enjoying the music! XD
However, I think that it's troublesome for students to print their own notes at ltr part of the week/semester. I dun really lyk the idea but... no choice. =( Bought quite a few lecture notes and texts, cost me ard 70 bucks? Actually I did save a little by buying book from seniors. =D
And and and... I realised that I'm always yawning during lectures, but I still did pay attention ok. hahahax.
And I miss Chaline!!! Haven't seem her for almost one week already, and I think the next time I'll see her is on Monday. AWWW... Nvm, soon soon...
I THINK I got assignment to do bah...? Izzit? Nvm, do oso no harm. hahax.

STAY STRONG!