Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

[12:15am]
Always so scary to ride on Dad's bike. Hahax. Sends chill down my spine... =X hahahax. But Mum used to it already. LOLX! XD
Had Mac with love on Monday aft his treatment. Long time didn't touch Mac already and it's yummy yumyum. Happy times with him nv change. hehehex. Get well soon larhx! I heartpain you noe...
Reached home at almost 10 today, cos I went to find mummy at bro's hse. My trip dere is mainly to see Chaline!!! 1 week+ nv see her already and I miss her so much. And know what, she opened her mouth wide and laugh upon seeing me! Driving her Lambo, err... nope I mean those few wheels movable chair? She *bang here and dere* and drove to the door. hahahax. Just lyk how I reacted when I was a baby, upon hearing my Dad whistled aft work. XD Cute cute... I mean her. XD Found that she's getting brilliant. She knows how to do the bye bye signal already! And she's only 6 months old! hahahax. And of course 'angry' when she saw her mum unwrapped her newly bought milk powder. (Cos she thot we gonna snatch from her) hahax. Every little thing abt her is amazing. =)
I'm actually typing this post with my eyes half opened. Can't believe it right? XD Cos there's this fan beside me keep blowing and blowing...
Poly life is enjoying yet tiring. Projects are still ok and the tut qns can sometimes be a nuisance. hahax. And I'm glad that I've taken POA before. Lolx...
Can every Friday be maggie mee day? hahahax.
I'm hungry! =X
Nitez all!