Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

[9:39pm]
I WANNA POST TODAY COS I WANNA THANK THE PERSON WHO TOOK MY FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING TEXTBOOK TO THE GENERAL OFFICE TODAY, SIMPLY COS I FORGOTTEN TO TAKE IT OUT FROM THE CUBICLE.
Hahax!
Was kinda rushing for lecture so forgotten to take my text out. Rmb it when the lecture was ending but it was not dere anymore. (SADDED!) Friend told me to try my luck at the GO and good news indeed! I believed it's a girl and I wanna thank her lots! =D
Yea! I passed my CSA! How great can it still be? Though is a borderline pass but still pass ok...
Doing project at Amanda's private estate. Hehehex. I wanna see how her doggy looks lyk. >.<
I needa make it a habit to revise for my work no matter how tired I am... Trying... (So tired)
Dad's not feeling well lately, have been seeing him sleeping already when I returned from sku... Get well soon daddy!