Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Saturday, June 6, 2009

Harlo ppl! I'm here to blog again!

Hectic + feverish week. Went to the doc on Monday aft my test due to my Saturday night fever. hahahax. Got MC but I dun wanna skip any test. Didn't feel any better on Tues due to not enough rest. Gotta study for test you see. I'm kinda worried for my CSA paper, so theory~ Computer idiot. Market Fund another one, hopefully I can pass? Swallowing pills take up my time. So I tried many different ways of taking pills(instead of the usual melting and drinking them), and invented a new one! hahahax. 90% success rate. XD For those pill which I deem is big, I'll break them into two and swallow em up! hahahax. Ok, lame.
It's term break now! Not forgetting two articles write up for Microecons. Hmm... And I needa get my contacts soon, have been wearing specs to sku. (Though it's convenient larhx) XD Friend say I look lyk a nerd! LOLX! And there're ppl secretly looking at my blog. HAHAX. GOTCHA!!! -.-'''
And I'm thinking what shld I do during this term break. hahax.