Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Thursday, August 13, 2009

[2:43pm]

MY 20 YEAR OLD FRIEND THOT THAT I AM OF THE SAME AGE AS HIM INITIALLY! IZZIT A GOOD OR A BAD THING?!?
Hahax. Stalker.

Burnt midnight oil by being a part-time engineering student ytd. XD
Anyway, bee got his car license le! Happy for him and well done boy! Let's not let the unhappy thing bother u much. =) We're both getting injections nxt Monday, it'd better recover before exams!
And 3 ppl's BIG BIG BIG day today!
My Szeli twinnie, Suqi and Andy's! 17, 17, 19 respectively (buy toto). hahahax. Hope they will enjoy their birthday celebrations!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS AND GUYS! XD

I'm wanna go baq to sec sku some day! Miss trainings and more! hahahax.

Kinda got baq the results for tests, coursework and quizes stuffy. Got an A and three Bs! Shall not be complacent and work hard to achieve even better results... I rmb Mr Chia's quote: "DUN BE COMPLACENT!" HAHAHAHAX. I miss him though. XD And it wasn't easy to come into this course... Interview blah blah blah...

Shall get some nap now! I think Chl 8's 7pm show is nice...
And REBECCA! Dun keep meeting ur friends and neglect ur work k...
I enjoy the laughters being created among my class. Super funny. And PUPUPIG! HAHAHAHAX! SUSIE!!! TEEHEE!!! YUKI!!! PRINCESS!!! XD
Mini shopping after exams!

I'm missing bee already... He's still in sku. hehehe. *evil smile*

Shall go nap nap nap already.