Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Sunday, August 30, 2009

[9:42pm]

Woohoo! Finally finished exams on Friday. Super shiok. But studying for marketing paper made me felt so stressed. Slept at 4am+, but at least had 6hrs of slp. hehex. Dunno when will get results but hopefully a good grade pls! =D
Bf and me have been going to Raffles Hotel recently... To do what...?
hahahax. Actually we have been working in Raffles Hotel for the past few days aft our exams already. Our mission is to make mooncakes! hahahax. I think the job is not bad... Get to eat oso... hahahax!
Ok, up next is... the gathering with my np girls!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAX! SO LONG NV SEE THEM ALREADY AND I REALLY MISS THEM VERY MUCH MAN!!! hahahax. Met Szeli, Pei Ting, Nehneh and Gernette on Fridat aft my paper and we went to shop ard Tampines. Got my working pants and we bought stuffs for Teachers' Day. And I can't go baq on Teachers' Day...! Working!!! Argh... But shall go baq some other days aft the last day of work. hehex. Really felt so happy meeting them once again... Miss those days... XD
And I felt bad for canceling the mini shopping with my poly mates cos I've decided to meet my long time no see friends. So sorry yea?
Shall end here and watch show already. Bye peeps! And jiayou to those taking prelims and nehneh ur promo! XD