Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Monday, September 14, 2009

[11:51am]

Went out ytd with bee to Si Ma Lu Guan Yin miao to pray. Mainly was to thanks Guan Yin who heard our prayer and made our dreams come true. Lyk... Bee got his driving license and we passed our exams. =D
Den we went to Taka to meet Donovan. He was having his haircut so we bought finger food while waiting for him. Afterwhich, met some of their members at ION and off we march towards the Comex Fair! Lolx! Bee was planning to get desktop for his dad but we ended up empty handed. Cos got other better lobang... hahax. Bee was too finding a nice sling casual bag but to no avail. So he decided to hunt again today with his members. As for me leh? Staying home today to accompany mum cos I've been running out for the past 3 days of my off day.
Oh ya, had 4 days off (plus today) cos we made too much mooncakes? Hopefully there's no more sudden off day if not I can't earn 1k liao. =(
I wanna get out of Singapore for holiday this year...! hahahax. So unexpected...
Alrite... I'm missing my bee already... XD