Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Thursday, September 10, 2009

[7:42pm]

I've the urge to buy a punching bag baq home! So that I can rant my frustration out on it.

Saw Becca and her family ytd! Happy happy scene! =D

Ytd was me and bee's 2 year and the 2nd month! And we had "wedding" ytd. hahahax. Love you boy! Dinner with his family tmr! =DDD

Lost my working boots today. Fuck that person who took it. I was cursing and swearing whoever that took it and helplessly I dropped tears. But I told myself it's better than losing sth even more impt... Yea... Sorry for the vulgarity but it shows how #$!&%!#$ I was at that moment.

Exam results are out today...! But I'm still trying to log into the student portal. zzZ... I dunno why I didn't register/ they nv send me my exam results thru sms. Almost everyone got their results during work but me and bee's one not yet received! hahahax. Assy.

Lastly, Benson I Love You! hahahax.

Results checked!

Principles of Management: B
Computer Systems & Applications: B
Microeconomics: C+
Retail Accounting 1: A
Marketing Fundamentals: B
GPA: 3.1

Lousy mah? =(