Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

[9:17pm]

Went down to town ytd with baby and he bought his macho bag. We then caught the movie "Dance Flick". Super hilarious and "stupid"...! Was LOL at some parts/ most of the parts. Actually we missed quite a few movies we wanted to catch... Maybe watching it online or renting them. ^^
I kept thinking that I'm still 16! Aiyoyo... (shakes head) Bu ren lao leix!!! XD

Worked today. Super tired when coming home so I fell asleep on bee's shoulder. Almost banged the window but thankfully, ying xiong jiu mei, baby pulled me baq. hahahax. I think if I were to bang the window I won't respond larhx! So paiseh already still move. HAHAHAX! And so, we both fell asleep and missed my stop. XD Have u ever had the feeling of being woken up by ur gf/ bf and being greeted with a wide smile? Hahax. I had it today and oh... You melt my heart baby! =D
Shall slp early for the rest of the work days! Hope will be able to sleepover at baby's hse aft work! Hehehex...
Cheers!