Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Friday, October 30, 2009

[10:05pm]

My wadeva is hurting bad, just lyk having cramps. Arghh...

I prefer drinking milk in the night then in the day. So random. XD

Sku's has been fine for me... And I'm so not used to having a lecture(oso my tut teacher) named Benson. -.-''' But he's alrite bah I guess. I'm a 'SheMale'?. Hahahax.
Baq to sku oso mean more laughter, especially when with Amanda. Hahahahahax. Coping well for French, memorised the greetings, alphabets and 1-10 already. Hehex. Nxt sem shld be Jap already. Hahax. And I must really revise on the lecture notes already, cos nth seems to be inside! =X I believe that Business Statistics will be a no cake to me! Shall not let my C6 Maths psyco me. Hahax.
My posts are mostly full of hahax right? Hahahax.
Ok, shall go play fb and hopefully revise aft that? Hahax.
Take care ppl! Drink plenty of water. =)

Happy 18th Birthday Ric! Finally you can watch M18. XD

When ur grp of friends get larger, you'll find it hard to manage between different grp of friends. This is whr misunderstandings, feeling of being push to one corner and so on starts. So you think you'll still have all of them in the end...?
{*Thumbs Up* Rebecca Lim likes this.}