Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Sunday, October 4, 2009

[10:46pm]

Just came baq from shopping... Quite disappointed that the bag I wanted was out of stock... Imagine that kind of feeling when u see the bag u wanted was no longer displayed on the shelf... Haiz... Maybe that's my "retribution" bah... I'm not someone who will lyk "I'll come baq to get you" kind of person... But this, maybe oso the very first thing which I wanted so badly treated me lidat... Haiz... =(
And today only had one meal which is dinner. Wasn't feeling well initially while walking to Plaza Sing. Feel lyk fainting but thankfully nv cos I kept looking on the ground. =(
And tmr bachelor night so will be going to chalet on Tues instead... What shall I do tmr...? Dun feel lyk packing my bag already... Hahax... It's ok... =)

Bag... Pls come baq soon...