Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Sunday, October 25, 2009

[12:07pm]

Watched baby play soccer ytd. Very proud of him cos he scored the very first goal! =D Dun mind being hit by the bird shit larhx... XD



And this creature has great determination I must say. Followed us all the way from Yishun to AMK, afterwhich it jumped off the bus? (Lyk Titanic. XD)



WOOTS! XD
Bought a big packet of chips to munch on. Which resulted me from having slight sore throat when I woke up this morning. But feeling better now already. =)
Shall go bathe and off to baby's hse! (He MUST be sleeping now still.) We're doing homework together! hahax.
I dun lyk statistics, cos it's maths. I need to get help for that. Hope I'll conquer it. =) And hope I'll do well for French! =X