Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Friday, November 13, 2009

[10:40pm]

Yo!
It's TP's CCN day today! Broke, but charity stuffs I'll still do it. Hahax. Bought 2 packets of cookies from Becca's class! ^^
Den went baq Yishun to find bee. He still sleeping!!! Hahax. Den ate lunch and headed to Chong Pang to buy some stuffs for his room. And yup, he's satisfied with the things bought! (Actually only 2 things larhx. XD)
It's raining and I hope it won't rain tmr... Daddy and Mummy are flying to Hong Kong tmr for holiday...! Together with my er ge, er sao and Chaline. XD Chaline so bliss huh, soooo young can go overseas le. -.-
Bon Voyage loves! XD

Shall be a good girl and study for this weekend. Yes, I MUST!
Go Say Lee Go!