Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Sunday, November 1, 2009

[12:14am]

Just treat it as it's STILL before 12am k?!?
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO MY NIECE, CHALINE ANG LE QI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Celebrated her b'dae at The Chevrons at Jurong area. It was a chalet but went dere for buffet lunch. Went there twice already, and going dere again for cousin's upcoming wedding. XD
And my aunt ask me nv bring bf along arhx? Hahax. And Chaline can walk with the help of ppl already! Hehehehex! Photos are all with my er sao. Shall grab some when it's ready.
And did anyone realised that I've added another song to my mixpod? It's She Wolf by Shakira. Nice song. ^^
Watching movie tmr with baby! Predict that it'll be a happy day for us. =D I feel lyk hugging him right now! Hahahax. But his reaction always very funny one. XD
I didn't revise any bit ytd. Revised abit today. Shall continue then and tmr.
I thought it'll still be raining in the midnight but it doesn't seems so now. I thot I'd have a cooling good night slp! Humph... Hahahax.