Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Thursday, December 17, 2009

[12:16am]

Would you marry me?

Finally watched New Moon with baby last monday. Nice movie. =)
Baby was terribly sick this time round, really scared the hell out for the both of us. Thankfully, everything's fine now. =)
Have been going to sku for projects... Not many things done/ started but still trying hard... Lolx... Getting very lazy for this sem's projects. Hahax.
Holiday won't be very happening for me but I guess I'm attending Sze Li's family Christmas eve bbq and baby's friend bbq. I'd better eat a lot! Hahahax. Thinking of gift ideas and doing the not-yet-done b'dae/ Christmas card. -.-''' Well, I don't have the habit of spending Christmas but attending twin's bbq cos I wanna spend more time with them. Since it's during the holiday, why not? Hahax.
I still can't forget the lizard in the bottle at Lucas's hse. Hahahahahahax! XD And I first laid my hands on PS3 over dere. XD