Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Saturday, December 12, 2009

[12:51pm]

Guess who's the first person I saw today when I woke up?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's my niece! Hahahax. It's been lyk ages since I last seen her. Bro came and drove mum to his hse to take care of Chaline cos he and er sao going out. Hahax. I got another nephew arriving to earth this coming Jan. ^^ Chaline's bro. XD Hahax.

Baby's very sick ytd, high fever. So took care of him the whole day and left at 10pm. Thankfully he got the job. =) Get well soon my boy! Cya ltr... Very sooonnnnnnn! Get well and we can go watch whatever movies u want le. Hahax. Oh ya, had lobster ytd at his hse. =X XD

Mid Sem's overrr! Kinda surprised that LIFO, FIFO didn't appear for accounting paper. Lolx...
Nehneh, Pei Ting and Gernette are watching movie now bah. XD

And so lucky of Adeline to have won a iPOD Nano just by eating Ben and Jerry. -.-'''