Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

[2:14pm]

Woke up an hour ago and still haven't had my lunch. =X

I WANNA HAVE WESTERN FOOD!!!!!!!!! THOSE FRIED CHICKEN FRIES BUN COLA ALL FRIED FRIED FRIED! hahahahahahax!

Another bbq tmr! Can't wait!
Marks & Spencer family biscuits taste gooddd! Thanks baby! Hahax.
I'm getting bored! And miss my Benben lots!

Projects and tut work not done/ started. Today ok today...! -.-'''
Feel lyk asking mum out for a date! Hahax.

It's best to have a car with you when it's raining! hahax. Oh so thankful! XD

Went grocery shopping with mum, bro, Chaline and her maid ytd. Went to AMK hub and finally signed up for MIO! hahahax. I guess I'll change my subscriber to Singtel once my M1 plan is over (which I think it's over already).

---I wanna eat mac... BBQ Chicken... Baby's spaghetti... Cup corn... Drink milk tea...---
I wanna get fatter so baby won't find himself hugging skeletons! Hahax.

AMANDA'S RETURNING FROM CHINA TMRRRRR! HAHAHAHAX! XD

Alrite for now, I'm gonna have my lunch now and toast the pizza! =D