Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Sunday, January 24, 2010

[1:09am]
Awoken up by a bad news this morning... Bee called and announced one of our wu gui dead... Kinda sad cos it has been with us for 2 years plus too... Guess it was cos of wound infection bah... Went to bury it. Lifeless, and with intestines exposed out. Sad, but we hope that it will recarnate and find an even better owner or be our child in the future if possible. =) RIP wugui... With love.

This really set me thinking... If you want to own a pet, you must be prepared for separation. If you can't bear, I think better dun own bah. But since we own it, we must be responsible owners.
On a lighter note, went baq to bee's hse and to get ready for our hair cut+colouring. We both dyed our hair and trim it. Satisfied. Went to Orchard to get my Porter bag... Yea, finally. Last piece but still took it since I've been "craving" for it for so long... Afterwhich, ate oyster mee sua at far east and didi got his pants then.
Yea, this the bag I got. Only have red available in their shop if not I'd have taken the black one. Thankfully bee rmb that he's a member. Hahahax.
Life is so fragile but yet still goes on...