Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Saturday, January 9, 2010

[11:33am]

Happy 30 months bee! XD
Wow time really fliesssss~

Sku was quite alrite... Got baq some test results and I'm quite satisfied with them, but I didn't do well for accounting. =( Nehmind! Hahax. I guess this few weeks will be a hectic week, cos there're projects to be submitted. Guess we're finishing our biz stats already. Hehex. It's fun using excel to do biz stats but ended up I did most of the calculations manually. -.-'''
Anyway, bee bought a PS3 le!!! Wahahax. Played modern warfare with him ytd (It's too exciting for me.) I still can't seem to noe how to use the controller. Hahax. Gonna play soccer on it soon. Hohoho.
It's Open House at all the Polytechnics currently. Was with Amanda, Adeline and Jazreel last Fri aft sku. Amanda and Jaz wanna get balloons and during the process, some TPSU ppl mistaken us as secondary sku students! Walao! Hahax. But comical thing was that one of them even said that "I think they are secondary sku student," and " how to differentiate tp students and the graduates sec sku student huh?" Hahahax. It was really funny... REALLY! XD
It's very demoralising to noe that exam falls during cny. Toot it! Already sacrifice our time for sku and now the time to get along with relatives too. TOOT IT! LOLX! XD
K den, gonna eat, bathe and go find Benson liao. Byeeee!

I will not tolerate if ANYONE dun come frank with me... Definitely no... "The truth will be out sonner or ltr," you see...