Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

[11:31pm]

It actually slipped of our mind that today was our 31st month together. Hahahax. Busy busy us. XD
Anyway, Happy 31st months baby! Same old words, time really fliessss! Love you Benson!

Hoho. Got baq my comm skills presentation grade. B+. Kinda happy. =D Actually now wanted to finish up biz stats paper. But I doubt I'll be able to complete it today. On the other hand, glad that I pushed myself to finish up biz stats tut ytd. Pheww. Kinda memorized my French already. Hahax. But I can't find any crayons or colour pencils for my props! Lolx. And Amanda's having her French role play tmr. All the best girl! Hahahahahax!
French movie is niceeee. Les Choristes!
So, is Friday a half day or not? =(
I'm ADDICTED to Super Girl LARHX!!! XD