Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Thursday, February 25, 2010

[1:14am]

Had steamboat for dinner at baby's hse with his poly mates! Fun playing with WWF(or izzit WWE?) game and one round of modern warfare. Baby was playing mahjong with the other friends. Hahax. I was the Undertaker! Fun throwing ppl out of the rim? and hitting ppl. LOLX! Hahax. But sad when see my Undertaker being thrown out. =( XD
And now baby's friends are still at his place. XD
Well, didn't had enough slp today. Managed to fall asleep at 5 in the morning and had to wake up at 8 to run some errands. Had Mac for breakfast, reached home ard 10am+ and went baq to slp at 11am. Paper starts at 2:30pm so had to ask my mum to call the hse phone and wake me up (She was at my bro's place taking care of the siblings XD). Think if I didn't asked her to call I sure oversleep. Thanks mama! Hahax. Kinda feel bad as I throw a small temper at her and my bro when they're waking me up at 8am. Cos too little slp will make me lose temper. LOLX!
And my aim for the upcoming holiday is to take good care of my skin! And also gain weight. -.-'''
Tmr gonna study/ memorise for porm paper le! Sure burn midnight oil again le. Hahax.
Wanted to get another Vans today, but sadly, it was the last piece. But I feel that it was kinda ridiculous cos they say only carry 1 or 2 stocks. Somemore it's from royal sporting house you see. Sigh. Shall hunt it somewhere else den.

Alrite headache now gonna slp le. Win more $$$ in mahjong baby! XD

YAO YAO GE WO LI LIANG OH! XD