Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

[10:37pm]

Ytd was the last day of exam. Shiok. But got a feeling that my GPA will drop =X
Well, didn't celebrate for the end of exam. Dun wish to spend money and haven count my ang pao money. Expect myself to slp till the sun shine my ass but was dragged out to Northpoint by my dear cousin. That's the disadvantage of ur cousin being ur neighbour. Nah just joking. XD Afterwhich reached home and continued my slp. LOLX! Slept till 7+ den bathe. That's enjoyment... Hahahax LOLX! So unhealthy sleeping so much arhx. Dun learn from me arhx. XD
Gonna count my ang pao money and deposit it into the bank soon! Not planning to work for this holiday cos it short. Feel lyk pampering myself a little this holiday. Hahax.
I'm gonna make friend with carrot to aid me in recovering scars. Dun lyk it cos it's sweet. Dun lyk to eat rice with sweet stuff but no choice. Help me alright, carrot?
This month's a hot month! But thankfully I'm not afraid of hot but more of cold. Hahax.

[I actually forgotten that I was posting and poor post was here left untouched for half an hour. XD]

It's been vey long since I last catch a movieeeeee! At least a month a two? Hahax. Feeling very sianz already wanna watch tv liao.
Amanda date me out k!
Ciaos.