Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Thursday, March 11, 2010

[12:07pm]

Celebrated Cheng Hou's b'dae in advance on Tuesday. Went to eat at Taste of Thailand den head to Lower Seletar chilllllll. Den he got me 2 slice of the cake... How to finishhhhhh...
Ytd went swimming with Benson! O M GOSH, this is the first time we went swimming together aft being together for almost 3 years...! -.-''''''''' Enjoying cos there's not many ppl swimming and dun really have to share. HAHAX! Oh ya, we wore our specs to swim. XD I think we look toot! XD TOOTERS!
Den celebrated his mum's b'dae together with his family at Vittles. I think it's very much lyk 18 Chefs. Hahax. Decided to stay at home today cos I've been hanging out for many days. And my mum will miss me de... XD So bhb! Hahahax.
My hair's so dry after the swim... ... ... But still hope to swim more often. Hahahax.
Alrite, getting bored here. Ciaos!