Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Saturday, March 20, 2010

[12:32am]

Trying to blog a little while waiting for my drama to load... Hahax.
Well, feeling kinda lazy this holiday. Didn't go looking for jobby and all. =X
Anyway, celebrated Eugene's b'dae at Sentosa and Fish and Co. What a joyful day with my poly mates! Hahax. We even walked round the Fountain of Wealth twice! XD Fun fun fun! Lazy to upoload the pics but they're on fb already.
Even though it's the holiday, me and bee doesn't seems to be spending enough time together. =( But will definitely find time out though! =D Let's go swim soon! XD And watch movieeeee!
I'm aiming to buy a camera once I get my nxt pay(which I anticipate is from the mooncake). Shld I? Hahax.
And and and, Baby Chaline kissed my lips just now!!! Hahahax. She initiate de ok not me. XD So adorableeeee of herrrrrrr! XD
Alrite den shall go find my drama le. Ciaos guys!