Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Sunday, April 11, 2010

[9:23am]

Caught a night movie, When in Rome, with cousinsss ytd at cine! Hahax. Ate with my next door cousin at Northpoint den another cousin came and drove us to cine! I think that the movie is nicer than Date Night cos it's kinda humorous! XD And I guess it's the first outing we had with each other! Hahax. Almost bought a Fred Perry sneakers, but it has only one size! So forget it. Hahax. Still hunting ard for sneakers...
And why am I up so early(in my opinion)?!? Cos meeting bee to have KFC breakfast! But he's now dere playing his ps3. -.-''' I wanna try the waffles! They look so delicious! Hahahahax! This is the second last of my weekend before sku starts le. Guess will get timetable and class tmr? =X Gtg!
KFC BREAKFAST HERE I LAI LAI LAI LAI LAIIIIIII! XD