Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

[10:41am]

I'm here blogging cos I'm on MC...! Nv really like the idea of taking MC but was freaking tired since ytd. Have also been having this runny nose and cough. Walked to 700+ for the doc but he was on MC! Aww... No choice so went to the doc opposite my blk. Guess now I'll take longer to recover... LOLX! Well, didn't have fever so still feel alrite. I was telling mum and hoping that he'll give me lozenges and he really gave me! Hahax. Well... It was my first time sucking lozenges and I thot it was fun when I saw Amanda sucking hers. XD
Hehex... Anyway, went to Iluma last Sunday with baby and caught IP Man2! It was wonderful I guess. Hehex. And I think we were mad to have steamboat for dinner before the movie. LOLX! What an experience... (Alrite I'm kinda hungry now) Took 851 initially when returning home. Alighted and headed to take 857. And we always pass by this "Ice Monster" when we used to head for work and nv had a chance to eat it. And then, we passed by and decided to go for it. Still prefer the one at Plaza Sing. =D
Had POS test ytd. I think I didn't do very well cos didn't do quite a lot of stuffs as told. Moreover, I forgot which to press for the total amt when it's actually "cash tender". -.-''' Nvm, it's over!
Gonna do my Jap ltr, sianz. K Chaline's disturning me liao. Bye!