Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Sunday, June 6, 2010

[10:40pm]

Totally fell sick ytd aft my 6th uncle's wedding. Got myself "geared up" with jac and track pants to slp. Moreover I was alone at home till the rest reached home at 1am+ and mum woke me up for med. Thanks mummy, love you! And so, I missed my first day of work today. Felt so bad but nxt weekend really must report le. And 28 hours not sleeping is no joke, esp when it's straight aft mid-sem test whr I dun have ample rest.
I guess partly was due to the Carlsberg added to my orange juice by the groom. Now I noe I can't take alcoholic drinks. Hahax. But it taste not bad though...
Anyway congratulation to uncleeee! Last to get married in the Ang family. Guess ahma will rest in peace up dere le. =) FINALLY, will get angpao from you liao. Hahahahax. But most importantly is you getting a wife. =D
IT'S BREAKKK NOWWW!
SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP + ACCOMPANY MY BABY BOYYYZZZZZ! XD