Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

[01:14am]

Shall slp after updating here! =D

Work finally ended. Almost all of my energy was drained and once again, I lost my voice. Having cough now yet dun wish to visit the doc just for the cough when I have no fever. Shall rely on Nin Jiom now! ^^
I'm feeling good now. Finally can slp on my boy's bed again! Just feel that his is much more comfortable than mine, how I wish can slp on it everyday oso. Muahahahax! And baby ur exams coming up le. Jiayou oh! It was you who gave me the support for my mid sem and now I shall give you mine too! Love you! XD
Anyway, had dinner ytd at Royal China which was situated in Raffles Hotel. Food was pretty good but my stomach wasn't playing it's part. Gave most of my share to baby. And he really enjoyed the sharks' fin. Hahax. Love to see him smile. =) Many pictures was taken ytd but I wasn't in most of the photos cos not feeling well and was extremely tired ytd aft work.
PAYDAY TODAY!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
All wide smile when got their pay. hahax. Planning to get sth for baby. You noe what right... hahahax. And thanks baby for buying me a camera too! Enjoying it. Guess I shall call me my another baby too. hahahax. Now I got 2 babies, but love Benson Heng Jing Jue more. XD *blush*

All photos are uploaded in fb le. Wanna see but not in my friend list? Den add me larhx!!! XD
Enjoy and take care ppl! Dun lose ur voice lyk me! Arghh. (Still dun understand how the hell I can lose my voice man!)



<3