Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Friday, September 24, 2010

[10:47am]

Didn't get much slp, partly due to me thinking abt lots of things I guess? And tummy giving me aches too... Suddenly regret going to HK... First time going overseas without my family but friends... Good cos there's more freedom, but bad cos you'll be missing many ppl. Haiz... Too late to regret now... Already paid my deposit... And realised it's not cheap. 1.7k? zzZ... If not for the edusave I guess my pay's gonna be gone man. One silly thing is I'm thinking if I can go and return in one piece anot. Hahax. First time going overseas and it's kinda unavoidable not to think many things... Anyway, hope I can take a breather and really enjoy myself there...

Went shopping ytd with hubby. Bought a Gucci wallet for him and he bought a pair of agnes b earrings for me. Guess we won't be spending much(apart from overseas one) for quite some time... Now just hope that his cpu can be repaired quickly and better work for long bah. =) Thanks for the gift. Love you...

I realised that watching drama can be a good reliever, at least they keep me occupied. Shall watch them now. Chaos.