Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Monday, September 27, 2010

[9:52pm]

Firstly, I didn't expect facial to be such a painful process... zzZ... I don't know what they used but they just remove all ur blackheads + pimples + dunno what else off ur head using some needle-lyk instruments? For one moment, I thot I was having botox. zzZ... Now I noe how the saying "ai sui mai mia" come abt... -.-''' Trimmed my eyebrow too, feel so naked.
Anyway, wanna thank Amanda for accompanying me to facial and waited me for an hour plus. Thanks Amanda! What a great friend I have over here, always ready to help. =) Muacks...! XD
Den dinner at home. Not much of an appetite as the whole day seems tired for me even though I only went for facial and window-shopped? This period no sale = maximum sianzness. And now my bank balance not enough to cover my hk trip and I'll have to borrow from mum. Arghh... Dun lyk... $$$, u're so hate-table at times.

And it feels rather nice to walked home alone, munching on chips on a chilly night...