Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Sunday, November 21, 2010

[12:42pm]

Almost faint ytd at Northpoint. LOLX! Was having the cramp on my first day but still drag myself out to accompany mum to buy shoes for Cayden's 1st birthday. Guess I was oso having stomache but can't differentiate them since both lyk pain? Kept standing and finally cnt tahan rushed to the toilets. If the queue was any longer I'm really gonna faint in the toilet liao. LOLX! Sat on the toilet bowl... Hehex I think I sat for quite long despite the queue outside. =X Left the toilet, face turned pale, bro gave me lozenges, went mcdonalds and settled down for hot drinks. Ate fries and nuggets, feeling so much better. Hahax. Dun lyk crampy days...
And it's raining soon! What a day to slp... EHEHEH I'm supposed to study today! XD Hahax.
I've been influenced by Adeline and baby regarding kpop music. AIYO! But Adeline praised me for having more knowledge on Kpop liao. HUHU! XD
Alrite gonna hurry finished up my cds assignment and submit today!!! Afterwhich study for commskills test which is on Wed.
Btw... NO SKU TMR!!! HAHAHAX! Cos my teacher is at London and he combined tmr's lesson last week liao. XD Hehex... This teacher quite slack actually... XD Jazreel say he very handsome... LOLX! Angmoh mah... -.-'''
I hope to be able to work soon, but hope I can cope. =)