Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Friday, December 24, 2010

[2:56am]

I may not be what ones want to be but that's me.
I may not be comparable to anyone but that's me.
I may not be what you're looking for but that's me.
I may not be what you think is but that's me.
I may not be listening to you at all times but that's me.
I may be defying your orders but that's me.
I may be ignorant at times but that's me.
I may be irritating at times but that's me.
I may be trying to get anyone's attention but that's me.

I may not be perfect but that's what make them me.

Hope that 2010 will end with a happy ending and bring the joy to 2011!
Forgive my "may not" and "may be" as they're what makes me me. Yea? =)
How will 2011 be lyk? I wonder...