Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.


Saturday, October 22, 2011

[9:20pm]

Woots I noe I haven't been blogging! Well... feels good to be baq here!

SIP started since 14 Sept and I feel kinda occupied with work and stuff. And not forgetting my baby who was enlisted last week! I dun hate army as much as other girls do lolx. I still get to see him after work and during the weekends! Amanda say I won't get to feel the feeling of not seeing bf for a period of time due to army and I think yea, it's very true. I wish to experience that too, rant on twitter, and feel how they feel. But, fact cnt be changed. =) I kinda lyk how it is now too. ^^

Had our retail department chalet on wed and I really enjoyed myself. I thot I'd be awakward cos will be seeing many unfamiliar faces but it turned out to be ok. Nv regret choosing the company for my SIP. And since I noe we'll(colleagues+me) be seeing each other for 3 months I shld learn to open my golden mouth and at least "Hi" to them first. If not 3 months how to tahan? Hahax. Hope you guys get what I'm trying to deliver yea... Just a point to learn when you're attached to a company or starting work somewhere for some times. If not it'll mean not talking to each other at all all the time. That'll be so awkward rite? Hahax.

K I'm lazy to type already. Wanna catch Rainie's show (first time watching it).

P.s. I have nice colleagues XD